Dieses Forum benutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um Ihre Login-Daten zu speichern, wenn Sie registriert sind, und Ihren letzten Besuch, wenn Sie es nicht sind. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden; die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies können nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies in diesem Forum verfolgen auch die spezifischen Themen, die Sie gelesen haben und wann Sie sie zuletzt gelesen haben. Bitte bestätigen Sie, ob Sie diese gesetzten Cookies akzeptieren oder ablehnen.

In Ihrem Browser wird unabhängig von Ihrer Wahl ein Cookie gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass Sie diese Frage erneut gestellt bekommen. Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen können Sie über den Link in der Fußzeile jederzeit ändern.

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
I can not say I've totally escaped that tendency
This is cute! I will do anything to have a Wonderful house like that

So nicely Animal Crossing Items done. I admit I am kind of biased against predators based on networking references; however if they're a terrific design and look awesome outside the context of the reference I believe they function. This is maybe the best example of this I've seen.Damn that is great, you certainly went in for the very first one I visit! And it's all amazing, but I am really digging the raccoon!Although I am white, it is not uncommon for me to play as a black character in matches (when I have an option ) specifically because as a kid I became more fascinated with the idea of representation and the way many of us are taught that white would be your"normal" or"default" individual in media. I figured- hey, should I opt to play as distinct races, maybe I can assist my brain to never think of whitened as"default". /shrug/

I can not say I've totally escaped that tendency. And doing so will not make me"better" or something. However, I believe that encouraging people to play characters outside their reality is fine. It will help us think beyond our own little bubble of reality. That is all.Tom corner is actually a tanuki so I am afraid you're going to have to get enormous tanuki balls tattoo onto him. F.

All I could do is try to be kind.) I don't believe there are scenarios where dangers, doxxing, or telling somebody to kill themselves is okay, and *especially* even when it comes to buy Animal Crossing Bells pixel buns! I literally can not imagine myself telling somebody to kill themselves, even anonymously.
Zitieren Spammer löschen
Thanks given by:
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}
Es ist: 17.04.2021, 10:45 PM Deutsche Übersetzung: MyBB.de, Powered by MyBB, © 2002-2021 MyBB Group. This board is © by JaYmP & Slein2012 2016-2021 Theme designed von Rōshi © 2015-2021.